The drug was developed using advanced nanobiotechnologies and “green chemistry” methods and are concentrates of silver nanoparticles with a wide spectrum of antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and algaecidal effects against more than 650 pathogenic microorganisms, yeasts and viruses.
ARGITOS nanosilver in linseed oil is intended for use as:
- biocide (against bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, algae)
ARGITOS nanosilver has increased activity against:
- bacteria (destroys about 650 species of bacteria)
- viruses (destroys influenza viruses, adenoviruses, enteroviruses)
- mushrooms, yeast (destroys and suppresses the growth of yeast-like and moldy fungi)
- algae (suppresses the development of algae in water bodies and on wet surfaces)
Advantages of ARGITOS nanosilver:
- high stability, the solution retains its biocidal and physicochemical properties, as well as its dispersed composition, unchanged for a long time
- multifunctional biocide, is at the same time: a preservative (provides protection of products from biodamage) and a disinfectant agent (provides modified materials and products with antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal properties in order to reduce the number of harmful microorganisms on their surfaces
- long-term prolonging effect of the drug
- possibility of combination with other substances, introduced into organic and water-based materials
- contains silver only in the form of nanoparticles, does not contain ionic silver
- wide working pH range, solutions maintain stability and biocidal activity in both acidic and alkaline environments
- exhibit biocidal activity against bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae
- microorganisms are not able to adapt to the biocidal action of nanosilver, as is observed when using conventional biocides
- Suitable for a wide range of materials, compatible with various technological processes
- safe for humans, animals and the environment, low toxicity and allergenicity
The biocidal additive “Nanosilver ARGITOS ” has been tested for biocidal activity and received a positive conclusion from the Research Institute of Disinfectology of Rospotrebnadzor.
Ingredients: linseed oil, metallic silver
Mode of application
The mass concentration of the drug recommended by us is introduced into the composition of the materials in a certain quantity and mixed thoroughly. The exact concentration of nanosilver to choose is determined by the final manufacturer, based on its internal marketing policy and its own considerations. In any case, silver works with a “large margin”. The concentrations we recommend are optimally justified from all points of view: bactericidal and bacteriostatic effect, safety for humans, cost of the final product, economic feasibility of use, etc.
- Technical specifications TU 2499-002-26915211-2014
- Certificate of conformity
- Expert opinion from the Research Institute of Disinfectology of Rospotrebnadzor
ARGITOS nanosilver is available in the form of a concentrate in sealed 10 liter containers (canister).
Storage conditions : store in a closed container at a temperature from +2 to 50 ° C
Shelf life: 3 years from the date of manufacture