The scientific and production enterprise “NANOSPHERE” is a leader in the development, production and sale of colloidal nanosilver under the ARGITOS brand.
ARGITOS nanosilver is ultra-small particles of metallic silver, ranging in size from 1 to 10 nanometers (nm), dispersed in a liquid medium and forming a colloidal solution of silver, stable for a long time, up to several years.
Advantages of ARGITOS nanosilver
High biocidal activity against bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae. Long-term prolonging effect of drugs.
High stability, the solution retains its biocidal and physicochemical properties, as well as its dispersed composition, unchanged for a long time.
It is both a biocide (biocidal protection for modified materials) and a preservative (protection of products from biodamage).
Wide operating range
Wide operating pH range, solutions maintain stability and biocidal activity in both acidic and alkaline environments.
Possibility of introduction into organic and water-based materials. Compatible with various technological processes.
Microorganisms are not able to adapt to the biocidal effect of nanosilver, as is observed when using conventional antibiotics.
Contains silver only in the form of nanoparticles, does not contain ionic silver.
Safe for humans, animals and the environment. Low toxicity and allergenicity.
ARGITOS preparations are developed using advanced nanobiotechnologies and “green chemistry” methods and are concentrates of silver nanoparticles in water, propylene glycol, other organic solvents, and oil with a wide spectrum of antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and algicidal action against more than 650 pathogenic microorganisms, yeasts and viruses:
- concentrate (1000-10000 ppm) in a transparent aqueous solution (silver nanoparticle size 1-2 nm);
- concentrate (1000-7000 ppm) in propylene glycol (silver nanoparticle size 1-2 nm);
- concentrate (500 ppm) in linseed oil (silver nanoparticle size 10 nm).
The small size of silver particles is characterized by unique properties. Due to their large specific surface area and biochemical activity, silver nanoparticles provide an effective biocidal effect even with a very low silver content. This increases its antibacterial properties by orders of magnitude. ARGITOS nanosilver has increased activity against:
- bacteria (destroys about 650 types of bacteria);
- viruses (destroys influenza viruses, adenoviruses, enteroviruses);
- mushrooms, yeast (destroys and suppresses the growth of yeast-like and moldy fungi);
- algae (suppresses the development of algae in water bodies and on wet surfaces).