What is ARGITOS?
Scientific-Production Enterprise "NANOSPHERA" is a leader in the development, production and sale of colloidal nanosilver under the brand name ARGITOS.
ARGITOS - the ancient Greek name for silver.
Nanosilver ARGITOS - These are ultra-small, from 1 to 10 nanometers (nm) in size, particles of metallic silver dispersed in a liquid medium and forming a colloidal solution of silver, stable for a long time, up to several years.
ARGITOS preparations are developed using advanced nanobiotechnologies and “green chemistry” methods and are silver nanoparticle concentrates in water, in propylene glycol, in other organic solvents, in oil with a wide spectrum of antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal and algicidal actions against more than 650 pathogenic microorganisms, yeast and viruses:
- concentrate (1000-10000 ppm) in a clear aqueous solution (size of silver nanoparticles 1-2 nm);
- concentrate (1000-7000 ppm) in propylene glycol (size of silver nanoparticles 1-2 nm);
- concentrate (500 ppm) in linseed oil (silver nanoparticle size 10 nm).
The small size of silver particles is characterized by unique properties. Due to the large specific surface area and biochemical activity, silver nanoparticles provide an effective biocidal effect even with a very low silver content. This increases its antibacterial properties by orders of magnitude. Nanosilver ARGITOS has increased activity against:
- bacteria (destroys about 650 species of bacteria);
- viruses (destroys influenza viruses, adenoviruses, enteroviruses);
- mushrooms, yeast (destroys and inhibits the growth of yeast and mold fungi);
- algae (inhibits the development of algae in water bodies and on wet surfaces).
Advantages of nanosilver ARGITOS
High biocidal activity against bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae. Long-term prolonged action of drugs.
High stability, the solution remains unchanged. biocidal and physico-chemical properties, as well as dispersed composition over time.
Multifunctionality < It is at the same time: biocide (biocidal protection of modified materials) and preservative (protection of products from biodeterioration).
Wide operating range
Wide working dia azone pH, solutions retain stability and biocidal activity both in acidic and in alkaline environments.
The ability to enter into materials on an organic and water basis. Compatibility with various technological processes.
Microorganisms are not able to adapt to the biocidal action of nanosilver, as is the case with using conventional antibiotics.
Contains silver only in the form of nanoparticles, not contains ionic silver.
Safe for humans, animals and the environment. Low toxicity and allergenicity.