Irrigator fluid ARGITOS Dent
A concentrated natural remedy based on colloidal silver to effectively clean the interdental space and gums using an oral irrigator and provide a long-lasting bactericidal effect.
Colloidal silver is a natural antiseptic.
Brand Name: ARGITOS
Volume: 250 ml
• for daily oral hygiene;
• prevents the formation of plaque;
• cleans the most remote areas of the mouth;
• protects the oral cavity from bacterial infections;
• contribute to the prevention of periodontal disease, gingivitis, stomatitis;
• eliminates bleeding and inflammation of the gums;
• prevents the development of the infectious process;
• does not cause allergies;
• provides long-lasting freshness of breath.
ARGITOS DENT irrigator fluid can be used for the following categories:
• professional concentrates;
• household solutions for special purposes;
• home remedies.
The professional concentrate for the irrigator ARGITOS DENT is used by dentists in a hospital setting. It can be used for treatment or in the postoperative period.
The solution for household irrigator can be used:
• for the treatment of periodontitis, reducing bleeding gums;
• hypoallergenic composition for sensitive teeth;
• Peppermint extract is used to eliminate bad breath.
This fluid is recommended for use by people who have various types of dental designs.
ARGITOS DENT Irrigator Fluid significantly increases the beneficial effect of using an irrigator. It effectively cleanses and heals the oral cavity, prevents the formation of plaque and the multiplication of pathogenic microbes.
Dilute ARGITOS DENT irrigator fluid with water in a ratio of 1:10. Pour the resulting solution into the capacity of the irrigator for irrigation of the oral cavity and use according to the instructions for the device. Apply twice daily after meals. The resulting solution can be used independently - as a regular mouth rinse. Safe in case of accidental ingestion!
Composition: water of special purification, colloidal silver, peppermint extract.
100% natural active ingredients.
Storage conditions: from +8 to +25 ° C.
Expiration date: 3 years from the date of production.