Can colloidal silver treat psoriasis
Although psoriasis is not a life-threatening disease, it can greatly affect your appearance and quality of life. Colloidal silver is another alternative therapy that can be used to treat psoriasis.
Colloidal silver is a mineral with strong antibiotic activity. It is considered a powerful tool that can fight fungi, bacteria, yeast and viruses. Therefore, there is plenty of evidence to support the use of colloidal silver in psoriasis.
WHY COLLOID SILVER EFFECTIVELY AGAINST PSORIASIS?
Colloidal silver works in various ways to kill bacteria and fungi at the site of psoriasis and the treatment of psoriasis. Colloidal silver can act in the following ways:
• ARGITOS colloidal silver contains silver, which can hold an oxygen molecule by reacting with the sulfhydral group of microbes such as bacteria and viruses. This leads to blocking cellular respiration;
• silver ions present in colloidal silver can firmly adhere to the bacterial cell membrane and inhibit the respiration cascade of bacteria;
• silver can also bind to DNA and inhibit DNA replication, therefore cell reproduction ceases. Colloidal silver prevents the unwinding of DNA.
Colloidal silver uses the above three processes to stop the growth of bacteria and viruses at the site of psoriasis, to reduce its symptoms and facilitate healing.
PROPERTIES OF COLLOIDAL SILVER FOR TREATMENT OF PSORIASIS
Colloidal silver was a well-known and powerful antibiotic used to treat various types of local infections. Over time, various studies have been conducted along this path and found the following properties against it:
1. According to studies, a small amount of colloidal silver tends to kill a wide range of microbes.
2. Colloidal silver can provide complete skin care for patients with psoriasis by treating infections, accelerating healing and soothing the surface of the skin.
3. Colloidal silver is a very fast-acting antiviral agent that strangles viruses and kills them immediately in psoriasis zones; topical application.
4. Colloidal silver can reduce inflammation of the skin that is damaged by psoriasis. This reduces swelling, speeds up cell repair and speeds up the healing of skin damaged by psoriasis.
HOW TO USE COLLOID SILVER ARGITOS
Local use of colloidal silver is more common Compared with oral use and absolutely safe.
1. ARGITOS colloidal silver bottle with a sprayer of 100 ml can be sprayed directly onto the affected area or apply compresses 3-5 times a day. The effect will be noticeable in 7-10 days.
2. It is mainly used in areas affected by psoriasis. It does not cause pain at the site of infection, cracked or damaged skin with psoriasis and open wounds resulting from psoriasis. It does not destroy skin tissue and cells, but harms germs and promotes healing.
In case of any unwanted effect, you should immediately stop using it and consult your healthcare provider.